Saturday, May 30, 2009

NEVER put a label on life!!!

The past few years of my life has been a constant battle to stay above water A constant struggle to survive and unfortunateley a constant battle to keep up with the scene Not in the sense of being like everyone else But to stay ahead and on top ,I've dipped into every aspect of dirty brown boston many hustles I'm soo experienced yet still unexperienced Sooo aware but still lost. Growing up in boston has opened my eyes too the reality of the situation and that reality is that we all grow into different people but that's not what I'm reffering too I'm refering to my morals my beliefs and my convictions and sense of self worth They say ur a product of ur environment and i couldn't agree more Soo many people make the mistake of percieving me as somthing way bigger than i am People mistake me for something i could never be people expect things from me i could never give People look to me to help them through there individual issues not realizing i have more issues then i can already handle. L.I.F.E has transformed me into a force to be reckon with yessir... but at the same time boston has taken everything away from me These streets are bad but i know the money is quick the friends are endless and the possiblities are undescribable But when all is said and done. Is selling ur soul worth the spotlight and the fame that comes with it? But the real question is what's more important the spotlight or your life mind body and spirit If u look deep into my eyes you can see the pain as well as feel how tired my heart is In the hopes that things wouldd get better i constantly chased the scene i sacrificed soo much just to end up with nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment