Friday, October 16, 2009

&&SIX PEDALS

Six pedals on a flower
I pluck one every hour
And think about what we could be
What if she loved little ole me

I noticed how we used to be just last year
I get a bigger buzz from her than drinking bear
I like the way my hand fits perfectly on her waist
I like that way it feels when she rubs my face...SHE LOVES ME...

Just when I feel that she's lovin me back
Seems our love gets just a little off track
Just when I feel I want to ask her out
My way is clouded by doubt...SHE LOVES ME NOT

When people see us together they say we should go out
"You'd make a nice couple" drowns out all of my doubt
I look into her eyes and see she really cares
When I'm with this girl it's like I'm walking on air...SHE LOVES ME

All of those people that said we looked good before
Are now telling me I should open my heart's door
They tell me they saw her with some other guy
That day, it rained in the sky and from my eye...SHE LOVES ME NOT...

I'm really into her and I know she's into me
No more doubt in my head 'bout how we could never be
I'm going to ask her today or forever hold it in
I asked her in a text, I couldn't believe I hit send...SHE LOVES ME...

She didn't answer my question, she pleaded the 5th
I began to become afraid and inside my heart ripped
Three days later my friend told me she said the answer that's never sought
The last pedal meant the loved me ....not

No comments:

Post a Comment